- Town Departments
- Senior Services
To participate, please fill out a membership form (JPG) and mail it to 15C North Granby Road, Granby, CT 06035 along with your membership fee. Once we receive your form and payment, you will have the option to sign up for programs and events online through our registration platform. If you have any questions, please contact us at 860-844-5352.
If you are already a member, you can register for programs on our new registration software program: Schedule Plus. Your account number is the phone number that we have on file.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 860-844-5352.
- Is there senior housing in Granby?
- I have medical equipment to donate. Can it be dropped off at the Senior Center?
- I need a walker and other medical equipment. Can the Senior Center help?
- Where is the Granby Senior Center located and when is it open?
- How do I find directions to the Senior Center?
- Where can I find notices of inclement weather closings?
- Is there a fee when joining the Senior Center?
- Is there a fee for use of the senior van?
- Does the senior van provide rides to medical appointments?
- Why does the Granby Senior Center also state "Youth Services" on the building?