Hoopla is a digital media service offered by Granby Public Libraries that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone - and even your TV! Download the Hoopla app to your device, sign in with your Granby Library Card. Don’t have a library card yet, sign-up online today. It’s all FREE!
With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately through your desktop browser or Hoopla mobile app. You can download to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later where Wi-Fi may be unavailable. Titles are automatically returned and removed from your device at the end of the lending period.
Hoopla has an abundance of titles to choose from, with more being added daily. It’s like having your Granby Public Library at your fingertips. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Visit the Hoopla Digital website
- Choose “Get Started Today” to open the sign-up window
- Fill out your information (Email, Create Password)
- Type/Choose “Granby Public Library”
- Choose “Next”
- Enter your library card number (account number) - if you do not have a library card and would like to apply for one, see our online Temporary Library Registration form
- That’s it!
Tip: When registering for the first time, search for Granby Public Library if it doesn't automatically come up.
A collection of over 1,100 titles that are available, across all formats and will NOT count against borrow limits! Bonus Borrows are offered 4 times a year and are scheduled for February, May, August, and November!!!
The Hoopla app is available on:
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Fire TV
- Google Play
View the Hoopla User Guide (PDF).