The GLA seeks to use revenue from its invested funds to support non-budgeted needs of the Department of Library Services. Some examples of past projects are:
- Author programs and book signings.
- Provided funds to improve workroom space/desks for library staff.
- Support for children's programs - Book Voyagers, Nutmeg Books, Tot Time.
- Magnets with library hours for new borrowers.
- Stillwell series of book discussions.
- Sell bookmark magnifiers.
- Installation of historical plaque at the VNA building to acknowledge library's history there.
- Add to large print book collections.
Donations are invited to augment revenue available for immediate needs or to expand the investment base. Contact Duncan Rowles or Joan Russell for additional information.
- The Granby Library Association is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Donations to the GLA are tax deductible contributions.
Current Board Members, 2017-8
|Rose Jones||Recording Secretary|
|Paul R. Willis||Member|
|Patricia L. Kennedy||Library Board Liaison|