UPDATE REGARDING TOWN OF GRANBY SENIOR CENTER OPERATIONS.
Please note that these measures may be modified as new information becomes available.
- As of Monday, March 16, all non-essential Senior Center activities will be suspended until further notice. Exceptions include:
- Senior Van Service (medical and food appointments only).
- CRT Lunch Program will continue with drop-off or pick up meals only. Call 860-844-5350 to register.
- AARP Tax Assistance. Appointments are suspended until further notice. Individuals with existing appointment will be contacted by AARP staff and provided with further instructions.
- All events (not related to the Town’s FY21 budget adoption process) scheduled to be held in the Senior Center between March 13th and April 30th are postponed indefinitely. Please contact the Senior Center/Youth Services with questions at (860) 844-5350.
- Please contact the Human Services Department with questions at (860) 844-5350.
Please visit the following websites for up to date information on the developing situation:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Farmington Valley Health District
You can also call 2-1-1 or text “CTCOVID” to 898211. These resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|Sandra Yost||Director of Human Services||(860) 844-5351|
|Vanessa Berrelli||Senior & Social Services Administrative Assistant||(860) 844-5350|