UPDATE REGARDING TOWN OF GRANBY SENIOR CENTER OPERATIONS.
Please note that these measures may be modified as new information becomes available.
As of Monday, March 16, all non-essential Senior Center activities will be suspended until further notice. Exceptions include:
- Senior Van Service (medical and food appointments only).
- CRT Lunch Program will continue with drop-off or pick up meals only. Call 860-844-5350 to register.
- AARP Tax Assistance. Appointments are suspended until further notice. Individuals with existing appointment will be contacted by AARP staff and provided with further instructions.
- If you are having difficulty getting groceries, please contact the Human Services Department at 860-844-5350.
For local assistance programs during the COVID-19 Outbreak click here /senior-services/files/local-assistance-during-covid-19-outbreak
Please visit the following websites for up to date information on the developing situation:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- State of Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Farmington Valley Health District
Please contact the Human Services Department with questions at (860) 844-5350.
You can also call 2-1-1 or text “CTCOVID” to 898211. These resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|Sandra Yost||Director of Human Services||(860) 844-5351|
|Vanessa Berrelli||Senior & Social Services Administrative Assistant||(860) 844-5350|