How do I file for a divorce?

You may file for a divorce in the judicial district where you live or where your spouse lives. If your spouse resides out of state, file the case in the judicial district serving your town. In the Town of Granby, residents should file for divorce in the Hartford Judicial District (Family Division) located at 90 Washington Street in Hartford. They may be reached at 860-706-5100.

For more information please visit the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch website.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for a divorce?
2. How do I request a divorce decree?