The Office of Community Development is operated by the Community Development Director. The director plans, organizes, and directs a comprehensive program of municipal planning, conservation, and development.
The Director of Community Development serves as the staff of the Planning and Zoning Commission and Development Commission. The Director also assists with applications for the Zoning Board of Appeals and the Inland and Wetland Watercourses Commission.
Questions regarding these Boards or Commissions should be directed to the Director of Community Development.
The Engineering Department is administered by the Office of Community Development. The Town's engineer is a consulting engineer. The engineer's activities are overseen and directed by the Director of Community Development, in conjunction with the Town Manager.
Engineering issues or questions should be directed to the Director of Community Development.
Small Cities Program
The Town's Small Cities Program is administered by the Office of Community Development.
Questions about the Small Cities Program and the Housing Rehabilitation Program should be directed to the Director of Community Development.
- Scenic Roads and Restrictions within the Town's Right of Way (PDF)
- Plan of Conservation and Development (PDF)
- 2015 Open Space Map (PDF)
- Zoning Map (PDF)
- Granby Housing Rehab Application (PDF)
- Site Plan Submission Requirements (PDF)
- Subdivision Regulations (PDF)
- Town-Owned Land Study Committee Report (PDF)
- Wetlands Map (PDF)
- Wetlands Regulations (PDF)
- Granby Zoning Regulations