Alert 9-1-1 to Your Special Needs

If you or someone living in your home has a medical disability, you can advise 911 so emergency response personnel can be better prepared to assist you in an emergency. To activate this enhanced service, you must complete a simple SBC Enhanced 911 which can be obtained at the Social Service department.